Thursday, July 10, 2014

SU

Hello, it's been awhile since i last blogged.
Oh wait, my awhile refers to a long time ago HAH
Okay so just a short update of what's happening recently.
Ever since this sem starts, i practically have no break.
Yes, I even have to chiong my projects during my 2 weeks break.
You canNOT imagine how many reports I've to complete for this sem.
Report has always been my greatest enemy and it will forever be.
I just hate doing reports. Seriously.
The reason is simply because my English standard fails me.
How frustrating it is to type out what you want to express in a professional way.
Fuck la, am i gonna write reports or stories when i grow up?!
Times like this, i really wish my English is up to standard.
At least, this wouldn't burdened others' workload or downgrade my work.
Ok enough of reports, i just pray hard that next sem wouldn't be like this too.


Anyway, WORLDCUP IS THE HOT TOPIC NOW.
Which team do you think will be the ultimate winner?!?!????????!????
Actually, I really hope that Brazil could make it into the finals.
Apparently, without Neymar and Silva ; Brazil is like an empty shell.
Sigh, but from the game ytd, I can really see that Brazil members have tried
their
UTMOST BEST.
Even though they didn't win, they are already the winners in my heart ((:
#Brazil #Fan #Forever
Wanted so badly to catch the worldcup finals but i couldn't.
Stuck with 3 ICAs next week, GRR such a turnoff.
As much as i love soccer, i love my results more. hahaha
So obviously, i would choose studies over matches yo (Y)




Recently, i'm kinda active in Student Union despite my hectic schedule.
Basically, i signed up for the sake of free shirts and new friends.
Apparently, all the events required you to pay for the shirts, walao. 
Here are the  pics which portrayed events that I've participated lately (: 
First event- FOOD RACE and I totally had fun being the OGL of Group 3!
Pictures will do the rest since my first part is already flooded with words. 















Taken with my partner OUTDRA haha



Cam-whoring session with my lovely squash peeps ^^ 













Next event, JUST A MILE (1.6km run)
And i completed within 10 minutes, WOOHOOO.
After this event, I find running a major turnoff! 
Haha beats me why for feeling this way ... 










3rd event; Squash Competition and i forgot the name of it.
Hahaha cuz i didn't participate in this competition.
And thank god i didn't.
If not, i would have been thrashed by those hardcore pros *phew*



Last but not least, SQUASH OUTING !!!! ^^
Was rather sad because i had my period and I could only be ashore.
Can you understand the pain from a person who loves the sea? ):
Seeing people jumping into the sea like it was nothing, but i felt something.
The tinge of sadness when i couldn't join in the fun :'( 
Can only blame myself for being suay, what to do man.
Eventually, this outing turned to be awesome so i'm satisfied ^^ 







Bye Sea, i will be back ! ^^ 

No comments: