Saturday, June 28, 2014

ONE°15 Marina Club



Here's a short update of what you've missed during my last weekend.
Since young, there's one event that i never fail to look forward for.
Which is simply :
WEDDING DINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it, and trust me i really do.
Besides having a sumptuous dinner, i love the dressing up part.
Isn't it a good excuse for you to doll yourself up once in a while?
Especially when you can put your high heels into good use (rather than rotting)
Still rmb how i used to pester my mum to put makeup on me when i was a kid.
Yea, i'm really vain to that extent hahaha.
What's more, the ambiance of a wedding dinner is what i love the most.
Making me feel so blessed even though i'm not the one marrying, hah.
Secretly, having this inner thought - "When will it be my turn?"
On a second thought, the fact that i would be leaving my family once I'm getting married,
totally changed my mind...
Thinking to myself again "How i wish i am still a small kid"
That's when cruel reality sets in...
I'm no longer small/young anymore, turning 20 next year WTS.
Can't believe 19 years of my life passed like a shooting star,
And i still couldn't get a decent boyfriend even till now.
My longest R/s period? Hahaha not even worth mentioning.
Well well, i'm just such a failure . #forever #alone



Okay back to updating,
Went to my cousin's wedding last weekend which was held
@
ONE°15 Marina Club
Trust me, this place is stunningly beautiful .

I'm pretty sure the fees to hold a wedding dinner here would be damn costly.
So rich kids, you may consider here.

The lovey dovey couple "mini" gallery ^^







With the beautiful bride ((: 




 Other than an instant photo booth where we already took tons of photos,
There's also a mini tea-break section with various snacks nicely decorated :D
Honestly, i really think it's a good idea to have this before the wedding dinner commences.
Simply because the early guests have these snacks to fill their stomachs a little.



 

 





Have a happy and blissful marriage! ^^ 

No comments: