Friday, April 4, 2014

Taiwan , here i come!



Hello.
In 24 hours time, I will be away from my comfort zone..
Yes, for 7 days so don't miss me and my retarded face

Haahaha if you're a loyal reader, you should know where i'm going.
I've been waiting for the arrival of this since months and months ago.
Finally, the time is ripe. (:
So done & over with the workaholic life i'm having right now.
It's time for a getaway and ditch away everything!
Hopefully, nothing changes when i'm away hahaha.
Certainly, i'm gonna blog about this trip with loads & loads of pictures.
Also, there will be a blogpost special regarding my new hairstyle.
 Yeshhhh, i'm gonna bid goodbye to my dull and mundane black hair.
And say hello to ________ hair , hehe. (shall keep in suspense first)



Will be back next Sunday,
stay tuned to my next post ok :) 


No comments: