Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Good times

No amount of words could express how proud i am to
Be in this class from 2008 to 2013.
Having to go through all the hardships together as one for
5 GOD DAMN LONG YEARS .
Can you imagine having to see every single one of them for (365x 5) days ?
And i can't believe 5 years passed in a blink of an eye.
Honestly, i really miss their existence ever since i stepped into poly.
I guess that tinge of nostalgia never left ever since we were split up ):
Nevertheless, we tried our best to meet up during sch days.
No matter what, nobody could replace class 5A.


Ok enough of all these cliche words, pictures will do the rest!
(:

"DAU POK" session! 


With zheng hui, haha my face cannot. 

 With the girls!!! (:

With Mo Kun - the class joker! 

Best friends forever ^-^ 

With jasper haha (: 



Birthday boy- Wen zhen! 
 Omg so sweet la, i cannot... hahah 
"Illegal gathering" 


Zhi yong stole our food, :'( 

 LOL my face really needs to maintain a bit. 

 With Danielle- my twin bro :P 


 With Eugene ; BFF :D 
 With Sophie Body Fit ^^ 
Spot me pls! 

 My skinny & fat bitches, hoho 
 Say hi to my new friend. 

 Acting like a professional photographer, CHEH 


With Ji Wun & Jamie xD 

~Selfie spams~


Needless to say, spending time with them is the B.E.S.T ever (:
Hope we are able to keep in contact & grow old together!
`Awesome 5A

No comments: