Sunday, May 12, 2013

You only live once

 Hello guys, i'm back for a short & sweet post.
Haish, had been sleeping lesser and lesser each day.
And it's always because of one reason :
No time to chiong my tutorials
So i need to sacrifice my bed time, sigh :/
I used to be like a pig who sleeps all day but i guess i can't anymore.
To be exact, i only started school a month ago?
But why do i feel like 3 months have passed already...
And guess what.
3 weeks later, ICA ( common test ) will officially start.
Not to exaggerate or what, i guess i will become a real panda by then.
And i'm not kidding.
It's only a month of school & i'm just so sick of it.
Really really really can't wait for June holiday, YES.
I just need a break.
POLY LIFE  is even tougher than sec 5 life, oh god.
Ok, i shall stop complaining. Bad habit finding trouble again, lol.
Just a good news to share with you.


I HAVE OFFICIALLY JOINED SQUASH!!!


Tried 2 trainings already and i totally love it.
Simply because THERE ARE SO MANY HANDSOME GUYS.
Lol, ok i'm just kidding.
OF COURSE NOT LA, i where got so despo/ boliao -.-
Hahah, but i really really really like my coach!
Fyi- he's married.
Hahah, in short, he's so damn nice and funny (:
Shall tell you more when i have the time, lol




Look at how deep my eyebags are, arghhhhhhhh 

No comments: