Sunday, May 12, 2013

母情节快乐!

Though i know that you wouldn't be reading this,
Mum, this post is dedicated specially for you.


Yes, today is a special occasion .
For us, to appreciate how great our mothers' love are.
But not, to treat her especially special today.
Why do i say so ?
You should treat her nice every single day instead of just occasions.
Just like our mothers, do they dote on you only for occasions?
The answer is no
I know that not every single one of you celebrate mother's day.
Or maybe some of you don't even know it's today.
And i'm not going to rant on people who take their mums for granted.


Just one thing i learnt today.
While some of us are celebrating happily for this special occasion, others might be grieving for someone's death. 
While we are taking our loved ones for granted, others might be regretting for not cherishing them before they left this world.

My point is -

Cherish what you have because you never know when you will lose it.



Thanks mummy for making my breakfast everyday without fail.
Thanks mummy for brewing coffee for me when i complained that i am tired.
Thanks mummy for treating me like a princess for 18 years.


Though i'm not a romantic person,
And i have not uttered those 3 words since years ago,
You know that i love you.
You are the best mum in my heart and always do.
Please take good care of your health and stop worrying about me.
I will do my best to study as hard as i can & do you proud like my sisters did.
I promised. 





No comments: