Monday, September 17, 2012

Post-bdae celebration! ^^

 ANYEONG peeps, I'm back again!
Wanna show off to you all my BELOVED FRENS.
That specially asked me out to celebrate with my birthday EARLY.
Really thanks for the heart of wanting to celebrate me (:
&&&
All the cards & lovely presents that i have received!
OMG, love it to the max man !!!
Hehe, went to meet Yihan on thursday ^^
Went to AJISEN eat and it costs a bomb x.x
On Friday, my NPCC CLIQUE gave me a big big surprise!!!
As i had night study @ night, they went all the way to school.
& celebrate with me , aww :P
Next on saturday morning, went to meet JiaYun!
Hah, went to pizzahut to eat & thanks many many for the treat! (:
-Shall update more about my actual birthday when i have the time :P


Now , pictures will do the cover-ups!
So that my post will be longer, hehe.
Sorry the pictures spam cause i have too much photos YET
to share with you guys!
So yup, enjoy (:




With Natalie ^^ 
With Jessica (: 

With Jing Ling! ^^ 


 Whose is the fittest ? haha


With 2nd sist!! 


The rest taken with YIHAN!
HAH! 












No comments: