Sunday, September 16, 2012

My most awesome birthday!

ANYEONG peeps, i'm back!!!
It's been a week since i last posted yo!
Really sorry for not updating frequently as i used to.
As you know, O' LEVEL IS REALLY ROUND THE CORNER.
No more slacking right (:
Anyway today's my 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHE, & i spent my morning with Jiayun ^^
Half a year never meet her already,
But we still have tons & tons of things to say.
<3 p="p">
Next, went out with my CLASSMATES!!!
Omg love them to the freaking max yea ^^
Without them, it wouldn't be that fun & awesome!
How i wish today will never end...
I will definitely miss my classmates , 1A'08 to 5A'12
Thanks for all the prezzie, wishes & CARDS!
Love them to the freaking max & i just felt so LOVED.
Hah (: 


Enough of my talkings!
Shall end off with 8 photos of my UNGLAMN photos.
Rather than my zilian photos, haha.
Hope that it will make you guys laugh a little? (:
I love the number 8!!! 






Dun see this @ night.



Cat face! Eyes in one straight line, LOL 


Haha, that qian bian look i always give! 





I have WHITE HAIR :O 

YOU DUN SAY?!?! 






BO JIO!!!



Hahas, that's all ^^

No comments: