Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back to original


HELLO peeps ; I'm back yea~~~
Hehehs, i'm here to UPDATE my lifeee...
Okie basically this MARCH holiday is definitely not enough for me.
Hmm, i bet you guys think so too right?
Everyday is fully packed for me -.-
& I go out everyday FYI.
Spent like 3/4 of my days with my pri sch frens .
Monday went to SENTOSA with my ASCC frens <3
Super duper fun & enjoyable for me.
Ps random, i'm craving for KFC 2 piece chicken @ $5 only!
Butt too bad, now i'm having a very BAD sore throat now.
&&&& I had a very MAN voice now :O



Okayy shall cut the crap.
SPAMMING OF PICS !!!
Took these with my ASCC frens (:

Rachel & I (:
Michelle & I ^^
Zanda & I :D
Ziyan & I :]
Shi Min & I ^-^
Ming Ni & I xD
Group photo ; acting cheesy , LOL
Cool style (:
Potential bodyguards, HOHO
Epic much

Pervert face; Ming Ni damn good at it
The duck flying POSE!

Hahah, this is a GOOD shot though
Smile (:
Acting like NERDS, LOL
I love this the most ^^



This is cool too!

Byeeeee~~
Hope you guys enjoy looking (:

No comments: