Monday, February 6, 2012

Proud of myself



HELLO everybody! I'm back yeaaa (:
Hmmm, i'm very happy today because of 2 reasons :

  1. I've have changed my ENTIRE blogskin after ages^^
With N.E.W songs okieee, so better listen hor :D
I spent straight 2 hours editing the whole blog skin.
Seriously, it's been a long time since my blog had a black background...
But anyway, love it to the max!
It's a pity that i can't change the phrase "Sweetness is everything"
Actually want to change it to " Tomorrow will be better! "

2. I've FINALLY PASSED MY CHEM TEST!
Really happy that i passed the paper (:
FYI, it will be a miracle that i can pass my CHEM.
So yup, do feel happy for me *claps
Hahaha, but overall , my Science still fail.
Ironic right? Hmm , but shouldn't dwell about it so much.
At least I PASSED! (Y)


Okie , nothing much already.
Just hope chers will give us our papers back.
I'm so eager to know all my CT results (:
Goodbye~

No comments: