Tuesday, February 7, 2012

If you don't mean it, then dun say it.



After all these pain i've been through,
I finally understand the meaning of this phrase.
It's really NOT EASY to find someone like that.
Only they will truly ACCEPT you.
Only they will have complete TRUST in you.
Only they will stay by your side when you need them.
True friends are hard to find, SO PLEASE...
CHERISH THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

I'm really quite lucky to have some true frens.
Even having 1 is counted LUCKY okie!
For those fake frens, it's better if you just don't have it.
By saying the truth, i rather be friendless than having fake frens.
If i need to live by pretending, i will rather die :)



I've realised something.
When you dislike one person, No matter what he/she do
You will not change the opinion of them.
You will just keep on disliking them.
There's no way things can be solve the way you want it to be.
So nvm, i will take it easy .
It's okay to have haters in your life right ?
I will change for the BENEFITS of myself .
& For the sake of my frens that i truly care.


No comments: