Friday, February 3, 2012

COMMON TEST finally OVER!!!

Hello everybody, I'm FINALLY BACK YEA!!
As promised, i said i will blog today, MEANS I WILL...
Hah, hmm common test was okay okay .
Although hugging Buddha legs wasn't fun at all,
well at least i think i can make it for CT bah..
Hmmm thanks to my extra revision during holidays *wink
Mr Choo is right, if you revise a bit during holidays,
You will surely miss out a lot of things & unable to catch up.
So yup, i did heed his advice .
Hehe, i've realised i had become much more stronger.
Last time , i used to cry when i've got bad grades.
But now , i don't . I'm quite thankful to what i get.
A good thing? Isn't it ? No longer the crybaby anymore.
Just one opinion of what i think , dun mind me yea.
" If you didn't make any effort of trying then getting bad grades is what you deserved"
That's what i think, dun be the same like me in the past.



Last time when i get bad grades,
I will cry like hell, CURSING WHY THIS HAPPEN TO ME.
But i've never realise why did this happen .
I blame the teachers, school mates & everyone except myself.
I'm jealous of students that did better to me.
Crying that i did try but just didn't get the results that i "deserved"
This is S.T.U.P.I.D okay.
If you really tried your best ,
& What i mean the BEST
  • Is sacrificing MORE TIME than others.
  • Is forsaking all your entertainment purpose
  • Is being serious in everything you did
  • Concentrating & work towards your desire goal.
If you didn't, you failed to do your best .
Even if you get bad grades, dun blame anyone.
BUT FREAKING blame YOUR OWN SELF okie.



Hehehs, i'm done ...
Hmm, going to watch RUNNING MAN already~
Goodbye, have an enjoyable weekend!

No comments: