Friday, January 27, 2012

MASS UPDATE OF PHOTOS

PICTURES HERE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello dear readers, I'm back yea~
Hmm i'm going to M.I.A for 1 week, (dun miss me ya :P)
Will be back next friday OKIEEE *promise
As next week is MY COMMON TEST & i've only started my SS.
I'm really HOLY dead okiieee, so i want to fully concentrate this week.
There's so much to read/catch up or whateva shit.
So i better start hugging Buddha legs or else it's too late yo!



E
N
J
O
Y
!!





Trying sis's itouch app.
I like this man, my eyes looks bigger ^^

Sisters galley~~~
A bit retarded lahh..
I like this though ^^

Big sis & I (:

Dad & I! I'm taller than him!! Nahh still a long way to go.
Mummy & ME! (:
Seriously retarded face, LOL
Cool beans
FAMILY PHOTO YO!
2nd sis & I
Do we look alike? LOL
Look at our eyes difference -.-
FYI, i was about to fall so that explains why my expression is like this.

With my cousins ^-^


Okie done~

No comments: