Monday, January 23, 2012

恭喜发财, 万事如意!

HELLO everybody , I'm back yea!
Firstly, A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU (:
As i dun send relay msgs to ppl, i will forward the msg here.
You know, i'm very lazy to text yea.
Hehes & TODAY IS MY MUM BIRTHDAY :D
So 巧 right?! Double happiness man ^-^
Went to quite a lot of places today .
I think we visit about 8 houses today?! HAH.
Really detest the RANDOM raining season, suck to the max.
But anyway enjoy taking MY ANG BAOS (:
I WANT TO ENJOY THIS CNY even though it's only 2 days ):
Attempt to study for CT , end up gambling with relatives.
LOL, today's luck is super not good man!
HYMPH, really hope tomr will be better (:
I want to go to my friends house 拜年!!!
Watched 2 exciting movie @ aunt's house today.
Hehe, at least got smth to do during CNY right...



My outfit for 初一!




Goodbye~

No comments: