Saturday, January 1, 2011


HELLO everyone ! YOOOOHOOO.

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Happy birthday to my big sis ! ^^
Yeaaaa, oh my; a year has passed in a blink of an eye .
Till now, i still couldn't face the fact that Year '2010 has come to an end.

Truthfully (i'm not really looking forward to year '2011)

Alright, now the trend is making new year's resolutions!
I shall go with the wind :)

1) Be a nerd & study hard !
2) No more quarrels with my love ones.
3) Don't drift with any of my close friends.
4) Everyone to be healthy & happy !
5) Get a LIVELY LIFE...


Hehehs! :D
Ytd was really a tired day for me.
Spent 3/4 of my day with my cca's clique..
Went to ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Hahs , it was fun @ there .
Of course i want to wish for a 2nd/3rd etc.. outing!!

After that trained down to somerset.
Almost got fed up because of andy quek 's gl -ness.
Had a few hours roaming around Scape ...
After that took bus to marina bay.
Damn damn damn crowded !!!!
Especially when its going to 12am .
Oh my , you can really faint -.-
Squeezing with a lot of people, sweating like shit ...

JUST BECAUSE OF??


OF THE FIREWORKS.
Ok freak it man . LOL.
Then walked to a long journey to orchard as there was no trains available.
Total sian- ness!
Slacked until 6.10am ):
*Winks. Hehehs then home sweet home...
Now my eyes became PANDA EYES ^^


No comments: