Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 1


Spent like half of the day travelling to genting .
The bus journey to there was totally SIANS -.-
& the weather was not as cold as i think it was .

Waited like 2 hours to check in, wth lah .
After that went to watch "The Chronicles of Narnia" .
It's seriously awesome!!!! Will rate it 9/10 ..
Malaysia 's popcorn is yummy too ^^
Then went for dinner > back to hotel room .
Shared a queen sized bed with my 2 sisters :D

Day 2
Woke up @ around 9.30am .
Went for breakfast with parents .
After that they went to shop shop while we
went to the THEME PARK, totally EXCITED manz.
Hehes , the weather was super duper cold .
Can't really see the scenery because of the thick mist.

(Only mention those exciting/ fun games)
1st ride : Cyclon .
It was quite a long queue for waiting .
But the ride was quite fun .
I guess our train was the quietest cause i told my sisters not to scream.
Act cute mah us :x

2nd ride : Ferris Wheel
Okay totally cool to the max .
But kinda dizzy when i played too many times .
It's even more awesome than just playing a swing .
Hahahs & the free cold wind blowing at you (Y)

3rd ride : Corksrew
This is my favourite ride because idk why .
As i don't have a partner due the pairing up of 2 .
An indian guy sat beside me , he was totally -________-
He starting screaming even when the ride was still at the boring part.
I guess all of people were laughing at him.
The 360 degree was super duper shiok & exciting !

4th ride : SPACESHOT .
Oh gosh , i hate this the most while my sisters love the most.
My heart almost dropped out (i guess )
& I almost died of shockness.
It's seriously like you are trying to commit suicide from a very high floor.
Damn damn damn scary (esp when you think of de curse )
& I realised that the seatbelt was not really that tied .
Scared the hell out of me .
My legs became jelly after playing for 2 times -.-



Okay still got others , but due to the time constraint.
SKIPPED IT YEA (Y)
We ate gogumas (sweet potatoes ) for lunch :D
Then went to shopping mall to shop shop awhile.
After that went to mushroom farm with families.
Due to the rain , i almost freeze to death ):
The food there was seriously awesome :D
Then around 8 plus, went to play pool .

Oh gosh , my parents were really good at it.
Almost beat me ( but still haven't :P)

Day 3
As we were leaving in the afternoon , we went for half day shopping .
Bought souvenirs for friends & things for myself (:
Haish , but didn't buy any clothes lah x/x
Went to eat buffet for lunch , rate it only 6/10
The food wasn't v. nice & they dun even have desserts!
Worst is their drinks were only CHINESE TEA?!
Totally crazy and it cost $30 for each of us .
Sians to the max ):



Okayy done with my post :D
Hope you guys didn't fall asleep while readin (:
Pictures next time :D


No comments: