Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photobucket

HELLO everyone , I'm back ! ^^
Actually wanna MIA , but i dun wan my blog to be dead.
So yup , hehes .

My mischievous cousin used my phone & pressed smth .
Which leads to emergency call (actually i also dunno )
Then immediately handed me the phone for me to answer.
I'm stupid enough to click answer without checking the no.

Here's the conversation between me & the man .

Me : Yes ?
Man : What help do you need ?
Me : Huh? What you mean ?
Man : Emergency call , help ? (English fail )
Me : What do you want ?

Suddenly , i want to see the number that's calling .
& I saw EMERGENCY CALL .
Which is so wtf , i immediately stop the conv .

And what happened next ?
3 withheld numbers spam call me -.-
I hope they won't fine me for "prank calling"


Thanks to my 7 year old cousin .
& Heard from my cousins that
Because of her ,
Her father received a warning from the police.


By spam-calling 999 using her house phone.

So should i count myself lucky for her not dialing 999?
LOL

No comments: