Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 4- Your siblings

My awesome sister (S)

My eldest sister .
Age 19.
Date of birth - 1/01/91 .
Study in NTU , currently in a relationship .


Hahahs , a lot of ppl say we look alike .
But i hope we aren't :P
I want her Iphone 4 cause i want to play tap tap.
I hope i can steal her dimple . (please!)
Both of us has the same character .
She always throw my monkey to the floor , evil ass.

Till now , i still call her 二姐 or 二大姐.
Idk why , hehes.



This is my second sister :
Lai Chien Siew .
A mugger / nerd .
18 years old.
Sutdy in Njc .

Her character is absolutely different from us .
I hope i can steal her big eyes .
She look alike with my mummy (jealous)
She always steal monkey away from me .


The best joker ever.
Till now , i still 大姐 or 大二姐.

It's not good to have a lot of sisters.
Hard to differentiate the names :P


No comments: