Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unlucky day!




UNLUCKY DAY FOR ME!! ):

Quite a lot of unfortunate things happened today.
  • Queuing up for Bus 190 in bus interchange.
- A guy was behind me , carrying a 1.5 litre of bottle.
All of the sudden , i feel water splashed to my feet .
At first , i thought that it was my bottle that leaks the water out.
(Feel my skirt a bit wet )
Then i turned behind , i saw the man face was wet .
DAMM WET , somemore its even more obvious with his specs on.
And his clothes too .

He kept on saying sorry to me when i thought its nothing.
Cause i thought only my feet got abit wet .

TO MY FREAKING HORROR,
When i was on the bus , i realised my whole skirt (behind part) was WET .
I was shocked beyond words , ........


  • While waiting to cross the traffic light , i accidentally tripped. Half of my body was already out of the road , when a car nearly .....
  • I nearly step onto dog's shit .
  • Said something & got a very hard scolding .
  • Did my maths test , but i accidentally spilled my water onto it . (REDO) -.-

DAMN, hate today ! ):


No comments: