Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GO HELL PLEASE




HELLO EVERYBODY , i got a BIG news to say .
It's so damm suay for me to encounter this kind of thing for 3rd time .
And two of the time happened to be the same person -.-

Which is so oh my GOSH?!

Wanna know what happened today ?

The person that molested me today ,
I shall name him as BASTARD...

Last year , i met that bastard before.
On the way home , I was walking along a narrow street .
Then i saw him walking to my direction .
He is getting nearer& nearer.
Then suddenly he came beside me .
Our arms sort of clashed together , and he is so SWEATY.
Disgusting asshole , and he touched my hips -.-
At that time , i didn't yell at him cause i thought is was an accident .
When i realised that there is something wrong , he is long gone .


Fine , i let this matter rest .


This time , that bastard strikes again .
Today ,i was at the bus-interchange road there .
When i saw him , i immediately knew it was him who molested me last year.
So i tried to keep as far as possible from him .
As he is with his mother , i thought he dun dare to do ....
So i walked to his mother direction .
(As there is a point when we passed by each other )

TO MY UTTER HORROR ,
When they and i almost reached the passing point ,
(When i am nearer to his mother whereas to him )


HE SUDDENLY TURNED TO MY DIRECTION.
& Tried to hold my hand .
I was so shocked that i couldn't say anything out.
But i did slap his hand .

OMG , i really regretted not kicking his ass & slap him .
I believed he stayed near round my area.
The next time , its not gonna to be easy for him.
I am excited to meet him again & i'm going to make him pay for this!
>:(




No comments: