Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hate him

  • Went out with Sophia, Yijia , Jamie last weekend.
Far East > Orchard> Homed .
Reached home around 6 plus .
Tiring but fun !

Hope there will be a 2nd outing (:

  • Yesterday went out with
: Andy, Eugene, Xihwee, Bernice, Claire, Zharfan, Vanna, Lovely and Jiawen.

Clarke Quay> Bugis > Clarke Quay > Homed .
Reached home around 10plus .
& I lost my stupid sim card on the 190 bus .
Ate a lot of sticky sweets , hehes .




Overdued pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I realised i should grow up .
I shouldn't keep letting my parents down .
I want to study hard & get top 10 !
I want to show to my parents that i can do it !

Instead of feeling guilty/ depressed ,
Instead of blaming myself for losing the sim card when it happened already ,
Instead of hoping to get back the sim card ,


I decided to let it all go .
& Accept the fact .


No comments: