Thursday, July 8, 2010

I thought i could be mean to you.





Hiiee peepos ! I'm finally back yeaa .
Ytd had my sergant test , failed terribly .
Due to LTM!!!
LTM= Laughing too much .
Okay , so stupid; dumb reason but it's the fact .
*Sighh .
ANYWAY , i changed my blogsong !! ^^
To nicer ones , like duh ? -.-

Hahahs , i really hate goh trainings .
It's not because its v. tough or what .
But it's like your muscles will be building up more "nicely".
For guys! BUT NOT FOR GIRLS -.-
So it's really a disadvantage for girls .
And it's like after the real performance ,
Who can guarantee that they will still be white ?
I'm sure the 3/4 of it will be black black .
Which includes me! ):


Sadded x.x
If i quit now , all my efforts will go to waste.
If i dun quit , i will become a muscular women+ black skin.


Good game ! T.T



I thought when i see you alone,
I will be grinning like a evil witch .
But i couldn't.
Instead , i feel sorry for you & wanted to go up to you.
But i know , you're no longer my ...
I dun have the rights to go up to you anymore.
And i know without me , you will be fine.

No comments: