Tuesday, July 6, 2010





HELLO everybody !
Firstly , I wanna say happy birthday to JIAWEN. T ! ^^
Hehehs , tomr got sergant promotion test .
Consist of drills , campcraft,uniform , theory test!

KILL ME MAN! So many tests at one go -.-
And i haven even prepare anything now .
Good game for me mann .
BIG Thanks dad for helping me polish my boots.
And mum for the uniform .



Bye~~

PICTURES!
I look fat in some pics nor , darn it man .
But the truth it ; I didn't grow fatter .
I BECOME MORE MUSCULAR !! ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: