Saturday, April 24, 2010

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
~Norm Papernick


SIERRA LAI CHIEN QIN , WAKE UP !

From now on ,
`You should not let your mood swing .
`Stop all your emo posts .
` Live happily without love.
`Left the pasts behind & move on .

明天会跟好!
Only chocolates could lighten my mood (:

I'm going to thank a few people .


Dedicated to Yijia '
Thanks for lending me your ears whenever i need you .
You has always been the one that encourage me the most .
Even though you're keen on knowing the reason i'm sad for ,
You will still cheer me up first , without questioning right from the start.


Dedicated to Sophia '
You are the one that knows me the best .
Regardless to character/thinkings , we are very alike .
Whenever i'm unhappy , you will the first one to sense it .
And carry the message to my others friends .
Lending me a helping hand when i need you .

Dedicated to Jamie '
You are like my second mummy .
Whenever i got bully by other guys , you will stand out for me.
And you are the one that i trust the most .
If i cry , you will always walk to me and give me a hug .
Comforting me like a baby , telling me it's okay .

Dedicated to Yihan '
I guess you should be mugging for your MYE now.
But i just want to thank for staying by my side .
Lending me your ears when i need .
Sharing secrets together , and of course gossip together.
I really feel comfortable going out with you .
You gave me the sense of security , LOL ..

Kk , i'm done with long long long dedications .
Bye bye ~

No comments: