Sunday, April 25, 2010


Hello everybody , i'm back ! ^^
Got miss my post anot ? ;x (bhb . )
Hahahas , as i promised to update about the overnight stay .

Friday ;
Reached her hostel @ 7pm like this .
Her room was 'awesome' , very nice and dirty ..
She has a private toilet with two doors .
Means two rooms sharing one toilet , kinda pathetic .
Hahs , had my 'quarrelling' session with my big sis almost the entire tuition .
Yea , then she showed me around like a tour guide .
But too bad los , she failed her job ! ^^
There's swimming pool , stadium , mini mart shop &
Even COFFEE SHOP :O , wad the freak .
Yea , and they also got bus-stops for their university .
When they need to report for lessons, they will take the special bus to there .
Totally cool ttm ~ And the school was effing big .
Bigger than what i thought , you might even get lost in there .
Her room was so hot & stuffy that i can't sleep in there !
Holy shit man..
But the foods sold there are damm nice !
Somemore their school is opened to public , you know!?
Now i know why ahgong , ah ma can go there , LOL .
Then went coffee shop , eat roti prata at 12am .
Actually wanna go the top of the moutain to see the scenery ,
But fall asleep due to exhaustion !


Hahahs , i better stop here .
I only took a couple of pics with my noob phone .
Others is at my sis camera .
Will update the pics when my sis send me.



K , toodles !

No comments: