Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I really can't find a reason to like you -.-

(Hahs , my face's so ugly , dun mind right ? )
Main character's Fraser & James ^^


HELLO DEAR READERS ! I'm so damm happy todayy .
Cause i managed to take pics with the new-zealanders !
Although it's only with 2 person , but at least have right ?
SO sad that they are going back today , aww ..
Hahahahas , finally fulfilled my wish *phew .
Oh ya , before i forget .
PLEASE DO CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADDs!
Tyvm .
Yea , and i love today !


Toodles ^^
PS// should i go for GOH training tomr ? :/


Oh come on ,can't you just keep your mouth shut .
Stop insulting other people using your filthy mouth .
You're just making me to hate you deeper & deeper .
And grow up please .
Oh great , more & more ppl are hating you (:
Good luck for the rest of your lives.
One more time , it's the end .

No comments: