Sunday, April 4, 2010

I dun want to be tied down .


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i missed my old hair ! ):
OMG , i'm so random kayy .
But i really miss my old hair , shrug*
Yea , and went to cut my long frinch .

Today met with some weird/funny/crazy people .

Firstly '
When i went to cheers today in the afternoon ,
There's a man who kept on looking at me ..
(I was like ???, gave him a confused look )
Then he signalled me to go over his side .
Out of curiosity , i went forward and to my surprise ..
He told me ; Good morning and smiled in a funny way .

LIKE TOTALLY diao -_________-
Somemore it was in the afternoon wor .
And i dun even know him x.x

Secondly '
On my way back , there's an indian man walked towards me .
Didn't really notice him , then he talked to me ..
In his indian language ? LMAOS .
In any way do i look or sound like a indian ?


Then went to my ahma house with mummy .
Cousins came and woke me up from my evening sleep .
My smallest cousins was damm freaking cute that ..
He used a remote control as telephone and
Was intimidating like my mum who was using the phone .
Somemore he sounded so much like my mum , :O
Hehehs cute ttm ! & ^$^#*&$%#$@&%^@#!@

Okay nothing much to say liao ..
Sians , i haven even complete a single assignment .
Goodgame for me (:


My smallest cousin :I


No comments: