Sunday, April 4, 2010


HEYYO , Sorry for the lack of update& those emo posts :/
Didn't mean to affect reader's mood but a lot of things happened earlier .
Now i'm half fine , will regain back myself soon :D
Hehehs , now i'm so despo for pics yeaa .
But i really hate my stupid/noob/ugly frinch + hair ):
LOL , actually just now was chiong-ing homewk .
But A maths work makes me so pissed that i gave up .
So i switch on my comp and surf the net instead of being a good girl .
Hahahs , ytd went bugis with C.Yijia ^^
Had a great fun , bought a bag & i love it ttm L:
Now i'm chasing a new show on mobtv, hahahas .
So won't be that free liao , uh oh :x



Yea , and my 2nd sister bought a hula hoop to lose fats .
LOL , its cost her 60 bucks , CRAZY ASS .
And do you think it looks like a hula hoop ?
I think it's looks more like a torture object.


Okay nothing much to say already ^^
Toodles :D


From now on , i'm not going to care for you anymore .
Wherever you are sad or happy , it's non of my business .
You are just not worth for me to be sad for you .
Neither will i shed any tears for you ever again ..
YOU NOOB SHIT ! )(*%#%#^@*&^&*%

She never looks my way and it kills me inside every time I look, but see that she does not look back. I once thought i would be happy just to be near her, guess I was wrong.

Girl : Do you like me ?
Boy: No

Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No

Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Choose–me or your life
Boy: My life

The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says…

The reason you never cross my mind is because you’re always on my mind.
The reason why I don’t like you is because i love you.
The reason I don’t want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn’t cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn’t live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I’m not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.


  • Written by Kyle T .
  • No comments: