Monday, April 12, 2010


Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi everyone ! ^^
Today , our group are supposed to sell cookies to bpians .
Was rather happy with the results we go .
As we sold all the cookies , BIG THANKS to those ppl who support us .
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAS.

Anyway ,
I finished quite a number of assignments today .
Cause i didn't do my homewk during the weekends .
So yaaa , congrats to me ! :D
Actually the only time i can do my work , is when my father ..
SNATCHED MY TV AWAY! ):
Then use the computer while watching tv .
SO SELFISH RIGHT ? But he dun sell fish (:
Hahahas , so that's the only time i'm free !
(Excuse me , i only spent one day in the whole week doing this )


Went home to sleep ; homework done .
Bye ~


I dun blame you for hating me .
Cause i know you care for him , buddy enough .
I will just tolerate your crudeness.

No comments: