Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Hello everyone , i'm here for early post .
Cause i'm going out with Yihan ' the pig later on .
Yea , going somewhere far (maybe marina bay ? )
Hahahs so i may not be able to post at night ..
Yeaa , you guys know i got serious stm right .
This time really goodgame to me cause ... !


I DIDN'T BRNG BACK MY MATHS HOMEWORK ..

Some more Mr Choo gave us 3 stack of thick ws .
And i left it in the locker , good game uh ? I:
And now i haven't even start on my holiday assignment .
Nvm , i shall chiong only when i 'm free .


Hahahas , FYI , my big sister took my sim card away .
Cause she lost her handphone dunno at which island .
Yea , and i cannot reply to those who msg me .
Dun blame me , BLAME on my sister ^^


Kk , going to get ready for later on .
Toodles ! :D

No comments: