Monday, March 22, 2010


HELLO EVERYONE , i'm back (like finally )!~
Hahahs , my blog readers are increasing successfully !
*Lalalalalalalalalalalalalaallaalalalalalals ..
Today's the first day of school , and guess what .
I'm reported school at 7am sharp with deep eyebags .
Idk why , maybe because i slept too late (aww )
Ohh well , school was boring again !
And somemore today was the longest day ! ):
Teachers are all so sick , gave us plenty of homeworks to do today .
But i'm not going to finish it all up , dun care :P
And i still owe Mr Choo maths holiday assignment , goodluck to me .
Sat with Andy in class today , SUAY AHH ..
Then he kept on telling me ; 'I want to commit suicide just because i'm tired -.-
Lessons were so long & lifeless , almost fall asleep at some part of the lessons.
After school , went home changed .
Had a heavy downpour as i was about to go out .
MY cute mum suddenly stopped me from going out due to the heavy rain .
LOL ,first time in my life , my mum did that . (fake fake~)
Then went amk hub with Sophia Tan .
After that went back , meet up with Jamie & Yijia .
Ganged up bully Chen Yi Jia , hahahahas .
Then went arcade , played ddr .
Got one funny guy said hello to me when i dun even know him :/
Lol, saw Zhida at there too, hahaas.
Reached home @ 7pm .





ATTENTION PLEASE! Pay 100% attention if you haven watch this .

1) Bring tissue paper into the cinema .
2) Bring earpiece/ stuff tissue into ur ear .
3) Dun sit at the first few rows of the cinema !
4) Those who have a phobia of blood , better dun go .
5) Childrens are not really acceptable for this movie .

Kk , all those i have listed up is from my own experience ..
Yeaa , be prepared to cry or faint in the middle of the movie .
LOL , kinda drama right ?!
But this movie is GREAT and very very touching ! (:
Those who loves Christoper Lee should watch this ^^



PS // I'm going to have my 2.4km run & the 5-item fitness test ..
Wish me luck leh ! :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP


No comments: