Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When i encountered difficulties/dispute/setbacks ,
You won't be the one to cheer me up or encourage me .
In fact you will be the first to run away .
(I lost the trust in you ... )
Photobucket

HEY-YO-PEEPOS!Hiiie , i'm back ^^
With pictures to upload , like finally los :/
Hmm , ytd had my NAPFA test except 2.4km run .
Results was okayy , as for sit& reach , i need 1 more points to get A .
Damm it man , curse that machine ! (fake fake . )
But anyway i'm quite satisfied now , cause i completed 2 maths ws ..
Now i only left 2 more ws , and i owe mr choo nothing ^^
And currently now ; I dun hate lessons anymore ..
Cause Andy.Q always entertain us with his lame& cold jokes .
But then he always likes to lisiao ppl , wonder what's wrong with him .
LOL ,okay drop the subject of him :D

Today was fun , i guess ?
Lessons were kinda boring but fun .
Chem class , teacher kept on picking on Sophia , idk why .
LOL , and we were caught talking for so many times -.-
Actually nothing much to say lehh , LOL .
--------------------
---------------
-----------
--------
-----
---
Reached home @ 7 pm ^^


Hahahs , i know i skipped a lot of part .
Aiyah , i dun think you all are interested in it too ..
So ya , here's a conv of me & a crazy woman..

(MUST READ NEH ! )
Click it and it will be clearer (:



The woman is crazy yea ?
If you all are interested in the website she gave ,
Then just click on it -______-


Why you want to hurt me again & again ?
I already gave you enough chances .
Does it help to be biased among friends ?
I really dunno what you are thinking .
Seems like you dun know how to cherish our friendship .
You are just interested in making new friends .
Then let me put to an end .
Dun apologise , what's done is done .
Nothing can be undone , neither could i forgive you the second time .


No comments: