Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heyyyo peepos ! I'M BACK ^^
Sorry for the late update , my comp cmi liao .
But surprisingly when i went into my sis acc , the comp wb okay .
Damm it man , i think my comp dun like my acc ):
Next week is our common test week , SUPER FAST CANN .
And i haven't even start revising a single shit .
Goodluck mann , LOL .
Last thing , sorry no photos today yea .
MY BIG SIS haven upload all the pics so i dun have it with me .
Maybe i will just upload to facebook rather than blogger .
BLOGGER 's such a noob today ..

初一.
Woke up at 8 plus in the morning .
Changed into my CNY clothes * weets
Then went to my popo house take angbaos .
After tat went to visit my popo's side uncles/aunties .
SO MANY DELICACIES were served to us BUT ..
My whole family be a half day vegetarian (pathetic )
So too bad , we can't eat it until it is past 12 .
After tat went my ahma house , *woots .
(I have been staring at the clock to see the time pass by )
FINALLY it's 12pm ! First thing ; BA GUA ! $.$
Then play with my little cousins , tired uh x.x
At night , my uncles & aunties came my house .
After tat gamble with my 2 sis , luck no good ):
Around 1pm slept .



初二.
Woke up @ 9am in the morning .
Went to my uncle's house , collect angbaos .
LOL , and ate a lot of nice food at there .
( I guess i have gain like 2 kg during CNY ? )
Hahahs , around afternoon went back ahma house .
Slacked awhile then went to my cousin house .
Had a afternoon nap because i was too tired .
Around 5 pm reached back ahma house , have my dinner .
Then around 7pm , went to look for vay & co .
9pm reached home , shocked that cousins were at my house .
And THEY PUT ALL MY SOFT TOYS ON THE FLOOR .
Holy mama , LOL , thank god that my floor is clean .
Hahahas , played some childish games with them .
MY SMALLEST COUSIN IS DAMM CUTE , k random .
After they went home , gambled with my sisters .
LOSE LIKE SHIT , no luck againn .
(HAISH ,why am i always so suay )
Around 2 pm slept (:

初三.
Went out with families in the morning .
Ate lunch at lot 1 & went shopping for awhile .
Actually nothing much cause only some of the shops were opened .
Afternoon , went to meet jiaying & co .
Head to bukit timah , actually wanna go ktv .
But smth cropped up so in the end we went to clementi ktv .
Booked a large room & started our nonsense at there.
LOL , vaymond sang like crazy & his mood is SUPERB.
Didn't really sang a lot of songs cause i dun dare .
Some were forced by Vaymond >:(
It was like damm freaking cold at there & someone is freezing .
LOL , not to death las .. But to the extreme .
(Guess who's the somebody (: )
Sang like 4h in a row ? LOL , throat pain .
After tat went Weide's house bai nian .
Ate steamboat again , then went home around 9pm ..

How i wish everyday could be CNY ..


No comments: