Friday, February 19, 2010

HEYYO peepos ! I'M FINALLY BACK TO BLOGGING .
Cause my comp is fine now *
Thank god , just a piece of advice from me ;
TREAT UR COMP WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol , (now i treasure my comp V. MUCH ! )


Today was F.I.N.E again .
I hate school , lessons sucks , TESTS sucks to the max )*($##@*&^*&#!
Got back 3 of tests , failed SS , really siasuey .
LOL , but was quite pleased with my maths & phy ..

*Heng heng arh ;x
Hahahas , ytd almost kanna caught by teacher of using phone .
Cause when i on my phone , my phone was spamm with 5 msg .
Then i was busy replying when i didn't realise teacher is staring at me .
I even jumped when he called my NAME ..
Thank god that he didn't confiscate my phone !* phew


Aww , i think you all are more interested in pics rather than my post .
So i shall stop here ..


P>I>C>T>U>R>E>S!

Photobucket
HOLY MAMA , my sis 5 inch high heels .
Photobucket
So cute !
Photobucket
CCTV installed in my cousin house , COOL MAN!
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
Candid shot .
Photobucket
Smile ^^
Photobucket
My big sis & the cute cousin ..
Photobucket
SPOT ME ! ;D
Photobucket
Loves ~
Photobucket
Illegal gathering ?!
Photobucket
LOL , unglamm shot .
Photobucket
The swing (:
Photobucket
LOL , kinda retard .
Photobucket
Three of us .



*Underweight: advised on healthy meals, to take milk drinks and regular excercise. Review in school next year .

-How to grow fat if they eat healthy meals ? (does it do with any help ? )
-Do people really grow fat after drinking milk ? (some don't)
-Do regular excercise (for what freaking reasons, not skinny enough ? )
- Same old line ; UNDERWEIGHT .


Can't they think of a better word rather than UNDERWEIGHT .
I hate it , what's wrong with ppl that are underweight ?
It's definitely not their choice so why bother to laugh at it ?
Isit funny to laugh at ppl that are underweight ?
ISIT EVEN FUNNY -.-
Some says it's a waste to eat food for underweight ppl.
Cause they dun grow fat after eating , (supper dun helps )
So should they really stop eating ?

No comments: