Monday, January 4, 2010

Love is so easy to feel, But the hardest thing to say



HELLO ! Today is the first day of school .
I bet everyone is damm excited about today right ?
Yesterday , didn't have enough sleep (as i said b4)
And today morning is damm cooling cann -.-
Really hope to sleep more , just a little more .
HAHS , do you have the feeling ? :D
First day of the school & i was late .
WOW ,that's a bad omen , you know?!
But a lot of people were much later than us because of the rain .
My first time to stand on the stairs to sing the national anthem .
Ridiculous hur ? A lot of ppl were also joining me too :P
Today was much boring-er than i thought .
Totally S.I.A.N.S cann , dun ask me why .
But i was not very used to it when i saw the guys.
They were wearing LONG PANTS already :O
Yea and andy sat RIGHT infront of me , -___-
Kept on bickering with me , claiming that he miss the time when we bicker .
That's obviously SICK mann ! LOL C:
(Hmm curently out of words)
Mrs Neo is my form teacher now while Mr Paul is my co form .
And stupidly , mr paul asked me about the bangle i'm wearing .
My god nah -_- , he asked me almost 50 times over these years.
And my best fren , Sophia had become the vice chairman .
Congrats to her ! And goodluck too L:
Tomr will boring again , AHHHS , miss holidays !

:S

Kk , toodles! <3





No comments: