Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photobucket

H.E.L.L.O peeps! Didn't have the chance to blog ytd .
Andddd i got so much to update norr ( hope i won't forget )

Firstly ;
I'm gg to cut short my hair to shoulder length there .
Hope it would be nice :P
Although i love my long hair , my frens said that i shorter hair better .
Yeaa , will be cutting after CNY .
Cause need to wait for my bob to grow longer yea .
Should i really cut shorter my hair ?

(SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. )

Secondly;
School life is really very S.I.A.N.S cann , bored to hell !>.<
All the subjects are all so ...... , i wish i'm sec 1 now .
And those subject teachers also very sucky , dun like them .
So see their face also doesn't want to study anymore .
I think now only recess & after sch makes me excited .
LOl , pathetic hor ? ):

Thirdly ;
I haven't got my WORK pay yet ! ><
Darn it man . Wonder when my uncle will give me.
Hope they will remember giving me okayy , i hate liars .
Especially those who cheat my feelings , eg ; Andy .
Hahahs :D

Fourthly ;
Tomr will be ANDY's doom day ! (Send him regards)
Hahahs because he promise he will do what i tell him to do .
COOL right ? (I got my tactics to settle him nah)
Hahahas , tomr he will be dead ! :S

Lastly ;
Sadly & Stupidly , all my subject teachers from sec 2 are all changed .
So for maths, the new teacher DID NOT COLLECT HOLIDAY HOMEWK.
ARGH , waste my time for doing those assessments .
Swear that i will never do their holiday homewk ever again .
Cheat my feelings so many times las -______________-


Okayy how about today ?
Today was fine/ boring because we got P.E (L)! :D
Finally yea , but TST tell us to run 4 rounds sia !
First period , then tell us run like so many freaking rounds .
And my rubberband was damm loose las , kept on coming out .
In short , i looks like i'm a mad woman running about .
LOL , and something funny happen but shall not say .
It's concerns a girl''s face , you knowwww?!! :D
After running , feels like vomiting , nearly fainted -.-
Trust me i'm that weak las ... ):
Okayy then finally over , maths lesson .
Totally BORING , nearly sleep cann ..
Next english lesson , was told to write a long essay .
In the end only complete half , hahahaahs .
RINGGGGGGGGGGGG. recess time !
Ate already , went indoor sports hall .
Then form class , nothing much, teacher kept on talking & talking .
After tat chinese , go through tb .
Wa seriously i dun want to continue blogging le las.
Nothing much to say le , ):

Goodbye ! <3>

我很苦恼, 真的很苦恼.
很想知道, 但却很怕.
真正的答案永远都是伤人的.
我好讨厌生活哦.



No comments: