Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's hard to gauge the value of life.
Photobucket
HEYYYO peepos ! I'm finally able to blog :]
I can assured you that this is a wordy post ohh .
Hmmm , i got quite a handful of things to update about BUT
I only remember part of it , (sorry about that).


Firstly '
My dearest Yijia is already in taiwan now , touring ?
But anyway just a gentle reminder ;
She told me not to miss her so i'm not gonna miss her!
Hahahahahahahs , (kidding)

Secondly'
A happy advance birthday to Jiaying ! (:
(Dun be sad that you now 14 years old ! :O)

Thirdly '
I changed my blogsong and i love it to the max :D
Do comment about my songs yea .

Fourthly '
My luck is getting better :O (i hope my love life could)
These few weeks, i got quite a number of job offers .
And now i have ____bucks in my wallet *woots .

Lastly '
After the haircut , my hair become like ....... -.-
Especially my fringe , totally cmi ><
I'm relieved that my fringe is much better now .

Hahahs okie done :D

Hmmm , holidays is ending soon (very soon) !
And i haven't even touch on my homework.
Lots Tons of work waiting for me , running after me .
Sounds so drama but yet so real .
Hahahas , Anyone already bought their new year clothes ?
Sad to say that ; I already bought mine but i kept on buying .
I'm going to open a official blogshop in order to earn money .
And get rid of my (not so nice) clothes , MUHAHAAHS .

Okie i shall start updating :/

Yesterday ;
Morning ' Went school buy things .
Afternoon' Went lot 1 with jamie .
Evening ' Wrap school books .
Night time ! ~
A shopping gathering with my 2 sisters .
Took bus to far east plaza , after a much time .
Due to the sickening peak hour , god damm it .
Went shop shop , bought a belt & a dress.
After tat walked to whisma -ngee ann city - cineleisure .
Took many many many photos with my sis camera .
Will flood those pictures when my sis upload it .
Yea , and my dumb sis kept on taking my unglam photos .
I should have called the police for this ( KIDDING) ^_^

You see ! I got proof that she is taking photos .



Photobucket


Today ;
Morning ' Woke up by my mum > Rushed for work @ causeway.
Afternoon ' Reached there, busy giving out flyers & balloons .
Was asked to make balloons which is a diff time for me .
Because I HATE BALLOONS , actually i'm scared of it .
And the noob Yihan kept on scaring me with those balloons .
Hmm have a great fun @ there and god helped me .
Someone call Yihan _____ , thinks what's the word .
Finally i got back my revenge , hohhoohos .
Evening ' Went to amk with her again .
Realise that our thinkings are very identical , LOL .
And she also (L) ANGMOHs , HYMPH >:(
Bought another dress (kinda guilty) .___________.
6pm reached home , dead beat >.<


Alright, i'm finally done with this wordy+long post .
Gooodbye <3

No comments: