Monday, December 14, 2009

Love is just like magic, but magic is an illusion

My father thought I was possessed by some nerd ghosts .
My mother thought I was having a fever .
My sister thought I am crazy & offers to bring me for a checkup.

WHEN ....

They only saw me (quite a handful of things i did)

1) Wrap my school books automatically .
2) Tidy up my bed & study table .
3) Read books for an hr .
4) Borrow 5 books from library (the maximum books i borrowed for my whole life)
5) Finished one of my maths ws
6) Resist myself from playing ddr when i'm in the arcade.
7) Helped mum to do chores without her request .

That's all .


Isit very unbelievable when i did those ?
I hope not .

LOL , So Sierra has been a good girl today :D
Should i go for celebration ? *Laughs
But now i'm in a party mood , idk why .
I wanna go for a movie, a shopping spree & eat a sumptuous meal!
I am not greedy okay :I
Today Yihan went my house early in the morning ):
She woke me up @ only 10am ! ARGH >:(
Hahahas , then slack until mummy came back.
Then went to lot 1 for lunch with mummy .
A sales promoter have a long talk with my mummy about pillows .
But in the end my mum didn't bought it .
I guess the promoter might be angry & thinks she wasted her time on her.
Hahahas , lmaos . After tat went home , do stuffs.
Afternoon , went lot 1 find sophia .
Went library borrowed books , then went to westmall .
Shop shop , bought food to eat :D
After tat went home !
After tat went back home , do my stuffs .



That's my smallest cousin .


Okayy , done with my post .
Goodbye <3

No comments: