Wednesday, December 23, 2009

, i'm so freaking bored now ! ):
Woke up @ 8am today just because of my neighbour .
Wanna ask you guys a question .
If you see your neighbour/ own house have this criteria
- Lights all out .
-Door closed
-Windows closed
-No music/ sound.

It's really quite obvious that no one is in right ?
But then my freaking neighbour kept on knocking my door & window .
Which is like wtf , early in the morning , knock simi sai -.-
Zzzz , really damm pissed with her .
This is not the first time of waking me up , for god sake ):
Yea , and my eyebags are coming out , panda eyes is finding me too .
Cause i need to wake up @6am , slept at 12pm .
But i spent almost an hr in the day to sleep .
Hahahs cause my work is slack one wor .
Only some couple of hours are busy ya .
So count me lucky alright ....
This holiday , i already gained 3 kg mann .
God damm it , >.<

Ya and now my computer is breaking down .
So i need to post as much as i can .
Next time maybe when it happens , you wan me post also can't liao.
Hahahahas , so bear with my rants las :/
Later i'm gg to meet with yihan & eunice .
After tat gg to kbox with yihan .
LOL , tmr is her's birthday .
And i'm gg to be broke again , LOl .
So many birthdays coming up at the end of the year.
Luckily , i got work or else i'm gg to be dead .
No work , No money . No money , No talk .
Hahahas , that's what i already said .
FYI , i'm not a money face person (mind you) .


:D Okie done with my post .
Still got one part haven write which is this .
This is optional , i think readers better dun see .


Efforts gone to waste .

Okay , someone suggested for a celebration for 2A people .
So this celebration became true .
Sophia , Yjia, Bernice and me helped to send the relay msg to all of them .

BUT .
Part of it didn't reply .
Part of it didn't care a hoot .
Part of it just concerned kaypo of who's gg when they dun plan to go .

AND .
We planner got retribution instead of kindness .
Phone bill bomb, waste our time , efforts gone .

SO .
What's this las ? Dun wanna go , just bother to reply NO .
What's the meaning of not replying ? Going or not ?
You can just dump ur phone into the toilet bowl & flush it away .

HOW .
Forget it , our kindness you dun care .
We shall go ourselves without those selfish freaks .
Just think that we're planning for only those ppl that are gg .

GRATITUDE .
Thanks to those people that even replied my msg / tell me you're gg or not .
It's okay if you cannot go or dun wanna go .
At least you all bother to reply not like them .
Thanks a ton .

Anyway this are all my rants / complain .
I'm just pissed with those selfish freaks.



No comments: