Monday, December 21, 2009

Photobucket
Guys ; Green tea kills sperms , beware! :P
Too bad , we girls could drink it , ahahahs.

Anyway today is a long & busy way .
Went for work in my ahma canteen , totally -___-.
Damm unlucky , nothing gone right today .
Woke up @ 6am in the morning , crazy yea?
Then reached there , helped to prepare stuffs .
Learn quite a lot of stuffs like :
Fried food
Cutting vegetables
My maths level gone up !
Hahahas , got a lot of bruises and cuts .
Hahs , i am always like this .
Helped to sweep & mop the floor , serve customers & wash dishes!
Like so damm tired cann , stand the whole day -.-
But luckily i got time to do my homework .
Finished up part of my maths homework , not planning to finish le.
Hack care , muhahahahas.
One thing that made me enjoyable is when i kill mosquitoes .
Seriously , the mosquitoes is a lot !
And i killed almost 10 of it , kinda feel bad >.<
Worked around 7 plus , uncle drove me back home ..

~Done~

Now some random pictures for you all to see .
Enjoy ! :]

Photobucket
See what i have done to the ground .
Was supposed to throw the remains inside the bucket .
But instead it went to the floor x.x
Photobucket
The wonders of broom .
Photobucket
I cut these three kinds of vege , pro hor ? :P
Photobucket
Guess what's this ??


Okie , done with my post !
Tata <3

No comments: