Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To that ALIBABA ;

Seriously what is wrong with you spammers .
CHILDISH thinkings , only know how to spam ppl .
Dun even dare to write ur name down -.-
And when did i ever say i gg to fuck with jiahao / eugene ?
Please las , who is the one that is acting crazy here ?
Anyhow come ppl blog spamm , immature lahh dey .
And so what if my pictures are like shit ?
I post also not for you to see , you comment so much for .
My face machiam dog ? Then ur face machiam shit .
No wonder i think ur face v. familiar when i look into the toilet bowl .
And you have no right to give me a lesson .
You yourself should reflect on yourself las , kns .
Go look urself in the mirror before insulting others las .
And i am not those cheap girls that offers sex , thank you .
Somemore you also dunno me , how u know i fk b4 ?
Auntie / Uncle , say ppl must got PROOF one mah .
You got proof ahh ? :O , come spamm more las .
I will watch out specially for you ^&^


I wan ask you a question -
What is LA CHI ?Seriously , i think ur eng fail badly .
Please quickly seek for a tution teacher or either kill urself .
And LA CHI QUEEN got link to LAI CHIEN QIN mehh ?
Zzz , you call me bitch ? Then what are you ?
Annd you say i like to por ppl ? LMAOS ,
Seems like spammers like you really failed .


Lastly ,
WHO GAVE U THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SCOLD MY DAD ?
Knn , idoilt , you wan scold me then scold me las .
WHY LINK TO MY DAD ? I tell you one thing .
Even if u wan fuck my dad , my dad ALSO DUN WAN fuck you nah .
SICKO , spammers like you only think of por-ing ppl lanjiao .
Why don't you try it urself ? Maybe you will like it ^&^






Get out of my blog las .
Nothing better to do , bunch of shits .
Waste my time .

No comments: