Thursday, November 5, 2009




HEYYO peeepos , Sierra is back in action ^&^
Because of the spammer , i will continue my daily blogging .
Who cares about him / her ? I dun give a damm .
His/ Her taggs will only motivate me and make me grow stronger .
Carry on with my own update :D

Yesterday ;
Went to the cathay to meet boss , got some announcement made .
After tat went to bugis street to sell the cards .
ShiMin 's cousin and her friends help me to buy the cards.
AWW ,so nice of them ^&^.
Then went to sg plaza to sell cards , not really great there .
In the end we sold 6 cards altogether *weets
Really BIG thanks to those kind souls that helped us (:

Today ;
Will be staying at home , rotting .
):


To that spammer ;
Ya , so what if last time my attitude sucks like shit .
So what if they create CFDD , i still carry on with my own life rite .
I have been trying hard to change and forget the past .
WHY you keep gorging out my past and say all those hurtful things ?
After u said , you will feel more shuang or what ?
I also dun even know you , i never even offend you .
Yes , i maybe bad & bitchy & bimbo in the past .
But now , I CHANGED , i got new frens .
I got a new life , how about you ?
Spamming other people blog ? Calling people names ? Insulting ppl ?
You call this life ?
Seriously , i really dunno why u wan to spam ppl blog .
Why can't you just live ur own life ?
Just by insulting ppl , spamming blog , you think its fun?
Does you know , your words already hurts people feelings again & again .

And one more thing ;
Before you say my attitude sucks ,
Before you say i am ugly ,
Before you say i am a bitch ,
Before you say i need to grow up ,

PLEASE think of yourself before saying others .
If you think you are ,

Prettier than me ,
Attitude marvellous ,
Not a bitch / bastard/ bimbo ,
Grow up already ,

Then WHY ARE YOU STILL SPAMMING OTHER PEOPLE BLOG ?
When you yourself is carrying a childish acts ?

No comments: