Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ohh ya , did you all go to the website to LIKE & COMMENT?
If haven , PLEASE DO SO , tyvm .
The like columm is beside the comment columm .
If you all cannot find , please tell me .


真的谢谢你们 :D








Hey hey ! Sierra is back in action :D Just finished downloading google chrome , not bad.
Although its abit lagg but slightly better than google bah?
LOL , sounds insulting ? Sorry then .
Anyway, today i didn't go for work * weets.
But staying at home is really gg to kill me.
Today , my mum keep nagging on me about the choosing results .
FYI ; I chose A maths which i think it won't be possible to be in.
So maybe i will choose POA bahh , hahas .
Zzz , she kept worrying about my studies , can't stand it.
LOL ,just kidding nahh . But she seems like she overdo it :O
Nvm , after 16 november , i am gonna be free.
Dun ask me why , will tell you on 16 november :/
Today went to Causeway , kinda suay (idk why)
Went straight to arcade , hahahs , usual routine.
Played basketball , ddr , then i forgot liao .
The ddr machine damm cool but the keys got prob -.-
Pekcek ><>< class="Apple-style-span" size="large">

Hmm , i got a very "act cute" picture for my dear spammers.
Please use your BIG eyes to see or wear specs .
If blind , then too bad .
Make sure you all comment on this photo hor , piggies .
Must listen to master okie ! Must comment or else no food :D
And spamm more in my tagboard , dun spamm so little.
OMG , my nuffang is increasing thanks to u all.
Hit up to 600 los , wow ._.
Thanks buddy :]





TADA! Ehh , i specially make big for you all lehh.
Never thank me ): Tsktsk .
Dear READERs , dun see this photo kayys .
It's only for my piggies to see , hahahahas .






By then , my piggies will comment on this photo liao .
Then i will delete , sorry for the inconvenience , dear READERS .

No comments: