Friday, November 13, 2009

At this dark moment ,
Someone brought me a rainbow .
I'm looking for that someone .


Hello peepos ! It's been how many earth days since i didn't post.
Hahahs , almost gg to mia , have that idea in my mind :O
Firstly !
I have gain weight , god damm it.
Need to go swimming or a run SOON , tempted for swimming.
Oh YES ! I want to play GOLF , it's so freaking cool.

Secondly,
I need a haircut , CONFIRM PLUS CHOP , i need it!
LOL, wanna try a new haircut , maybe cut short?
Hahahas , just hope my hair dun curl after haircut can liao.

Thirdly ,
I am broke like (*)&*^$#@, need URGENT work .
I am not those child that took money from parents , *no offence.
Wanna earn more money , so that i could buy more clothes.
My mum forbid me to buy clothes , she says i have too much ):
Maybe gg to work @ mac :O

Fourthly ,
My handphone is in a deeep trouble :I
It kept on lagging without reasons , when msging .
Very very disturbing , and freaking irritated by my phone.
Hope i could change to a new phone (:

Lastly ,
I am going to quit my job , that promoter job .
It's so damm freaking cheater , and i hate that boss.
On wed , i just go collect my money and tata .
Not gg to work because it's not worth at all >:(
Rack up all my brains , cells dying in immediate effect .
LOL , any job offers ? :X

Now gg to update about yesterday !
A brief update!
Woke up at 10.30am , kinda late uh ? :/
Quickly brush up , went to meet my dear classmates .
After tat ate kfc, then went to watch 2012 !
A very scary but nice movie, will rate it 9/10 .
Hahahs got one part v. sadd , nearly cried .
Got one part where everything collapse , that scene was cool.
The whole theatre was damn silent , all shocked le bah?
After tat went to arcade , played ddr & racing cars.
Played with 2A guys , hahas , kinda own them .
Dun be surprised :D , alvin still the pro-est .
Hehehs then went to jamie house's void deck .
Played ice-man with them , fun though (:
After tat went home lerr ...

Today ! :)
Woke up at 9am , damn tired cause had a hard time trying to sleep.
LOL , maybe because of the movie ? :O
After tat went to meet up with jiaying , went cathay .
Boss was late , damn pissed but he was sick las.
Lol , nvm , then went to plaza sing , promote cards.
No one seems interested okay , sians T.T
Went arcade , played juke box(correct spelling)? & Basketball .
Very fun , kinda addicted to jb , LOL .
Spent 5 bucks playing without earning a single cent -.-
After tat went to to eat lunch , then went to bugis.
To try our luck , luck 0 ! ): Didn't sell a single card .
Haish , around 3 , took train back cause dun wanna work ..
Totally moodless cann , this job is really damn hard.
After tat boss called us back because cards reported missing .
Which is WTH las -.- , we already reached yew tee .
And now we're taking train back , stupid right ?
Reached cathay around 6pm , just a short brief by boss.
Then can go liao , seriously wasted my time =="
Raining so heavily that i got half-drenched , *rawr
Was shivering inside the bus , damn cold .
Around 7pm , reached home ..

Okie done with my post.
Toodles <3>

No comments: