Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's really hard to stay happy .

My exams result was indeed tragic .
Wasted my brain cells & time to study for this freaking exams.
In the end i get disappointing result .
And parent's scoldings , plus my precious tears .
I swear i wasted a lot of tears for my papers .
Okay forget about papers , totally sucks .


Tomr i'm gg to camp from friday to sunday .
So dun miss me kay ? :D
I'm gg to pulau ubin for NPCC camp .
I hope it would be fun nahh .
And i sure will be tanned like bangala , seriously .
I hope i wont be that tanned nahhh .
And this saturday , LEE MIN HO IS COMING TO SG.
Wtf , i got CAMP ): And i will miss his event.
Aww , why so suay sia ? Zzzz , *heartache.
I hope someone could picture some of his candid shots LIVE .
):


Okie gtg le , bye bye ! ^^

No comments: