Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forget you is the best i can do .
Hello peepos ! *Wave , miss me ? :D
Hahahs , today got back 3 exams papers .
Science , Maths , Chinese --- Disappointed.
Truly disappotined , i dun wanna mention my result.
Because it's too lousy , *sigh .
Today is a lousy day too , with all those bad results .
I'm wondering how am i supposed to face my parents ?
Frankly speaking ,i did practise & study for my EOY.
But i dunno why it happens like this , seriously HOPELESS.
Feel like banging my head onto the wall , throwing my papers into bins .
But when i came back , i saw a paper written by my mum .
She put the marks on top plus the amount i get if i get the marks .
And if i get 60marks , i can get $8 .
I am shocked beyond words , i can't believe its so much .
I felt guilty but yet happy that achieving 60 marks , i get that much .
Thanks mum , really thanks .
Her paper means a lot to me , and indeed built up my confidence .
I'm sorry that i let you down .
*Sigh , this is indeed a emo post.
Sorry * Because i can't help but feeling sadd .
Bye bye ,

No comments: