Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pointless .
HELLO everyone ! Yo , i am back :D
Hahahs , Today is a good day yea?
Should be gg to ahma house later on , hahs .
And tomr i'm gg to SWIMMING .
*Weets but i'm scared that i will become very tanned.
Hahahs this september holiday is boring okay .
So much homework waiting for me to do , aww .
Although i have finished some but i think i won't finish all .
Holiday is for us to play and relax right .
I want go escape ! I want go ice-skate ! I want go wild wild wet !
I want go a lot of place neh ):
Sians a lot of people are all posting about their result .
But i'm not gg to , cause i have nothing to show off with .
Hahaha , but my home econs get band 3 -.-
Damm it sia , because of a misunderstanding , she give me this kind
OF MARKS -.- Freak her man *&&%#@@#!@*&*
Ok enough of my result las , very bad jiu shi liao.
Hmm actually now i really got nothing to say liao .
Shall end here ! Hehehs bye bye ^^

No comments: