Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm prepared for the worst .


Hello peepos ! I'm back to posting.
I am penniless ! Oh gosh .
I really hate myself of not saving enough money los .
Sians , now sep holiday , dunno what to do ...
Zzz , finished part of my homework liao .
Left some nia , siannnnss .
I wanna rent taiwan shows to watch sia ..
Grr , i better start to save money now .
Hahahs no money , no talk ! :D
Today went to watch (The proposal) at lot 1 .
A nice show , i will rate it 8/10.
Its funny but kinda obscene , hahahas.
I'm glad that i watched this movie .
After tat went lot 1 walked walked , boring nah .
Lot 1 sian diao -.-, haahs .
Tomr and wednesday , i will be staying at home .
To be a guai kia ! Actually its because '
I dun have money so cannot go out .
Hahs , seriously without money , you dun feel like going anywhere.
After tat went home liao .
And now i'm back !
Life is so boring and lifeless .
Haish .....
Now pictures will do the rest nah .
Hahahs .







I wore this shirt today .
So cute and kiddish right ? Hahs .
My mum bought it last year .
But didn't have chance to wear this cute shirt .


Yesterday went to my ahma house .
Took with my little darlings !

She is emo-ing ! LOL.

She finally smile showing her teeth !
LOL !

Candid shot ! :D
Okie done with my post .
Bye bye :D







No comments: