Wednesday, August 12, 2009


YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO ! :D
Hello peepos , aww sorry for the late update .
Very long never update liao right , haish sorry peepos .
Busy finishing up my homework plus looking out for shuaiges.
LOL , just kidding right , i got my one (:
Anyway i think i'm going to change my blogskins .
My blogskins look dead you know -.- .
I wannt my blogskins the font to be big & nice .
So you guys will be more interested to read , hohos .
By the way , i am mia-ing soon .
Exams is coming in less than 1 week , OMG.
And and i only started studying my chem las .
Damm it , need to start on my physics & maths liao.
Or else i am real dead , trust me .
Kays enough of my rantings le las , you guys are getting bored .
Do you? ._.
Hahahs , today was a fine day (like real).
Today was a boring day (yea , its real ) :D
Skip to recess bah , nothing much to say earlier on .
Watched the sec 1 boys play catching , so cute uh them ><
Cuse me , i'm not trying to find shuaiges , LOL.
(Although there is some ;x )
But they are real cute , feel like joining them ;x
Opss , we cannot bully sec 1 right , baddie :B
I WAN PLAY CATCHING NAH ):
Siianns , after tat form class.
Nearly sleep los , but mrs neo beside me =="
Awww , haahs then english lesson .
Claire KILLED A CENTIPEDE or whateva insect .
At first its under my desk , then claire use a ruler to pick it up.
Then she threw it into the dustbin .
After tat dunno what happen ler , then she told me it was dead.
LOL , kelian neh . Claire so bad ! ):
Just kidding , hahas , after tat chinese lesson .
Wore specs , my head damm freaking giddy nor -.-
Went to comp lab for chinese , was playing comp ;x
Some 204 peeps were looking at me , LOL .
In chinese lesson , YIJIA ALWAYS BULLY ME.
Bu yao bei ta de innocent face PIAN LER.
HAHAS , just kidding (:
I love to crack lame jokes , hohos.
After tat chem , got test .
Anyhow do las , hack care ;x
Then lesson end , rushed to buy food to eat .
Cause npcc wants us to assemble on 2.30 at the foyer .
We were late though , bleah :p
Then went to bukit gombak police station for shooting training .
COOL you know ! LOL , was exploring the place .
We marched all the way from the start to the end of the station.
LMAOS , after tat one of the police officer gave us a long talk .
Then was asked to practise how to hold a gun.
*Shiver , damm freaking scary .
Wanna tell you all a thing i experience ...
Those who are left - handed very KELIAN LAS .
Cause some of the steps only for right - handed .
Unfair los , -.-
We practise how to fire using a gun (of course las ) LOL
Very hard to press , now my hand still hurt abit .
Hahahs then went back home around 6pm .

THE END , thank you thank you :D

No comments: