Monday, August 10, 2009

Let fate decides the end .

Hellos peepos , i'm effing bored .
Today i stayed at home almost the whole day .
Actually planned to go watch movie but cancelled .
Ah phia las , dun wan go , ):
Sians , yesterday bought a sweet dress .
DAMM freaking nice ^^
I wannt to wear it , damm .
Common test is round the corner and i haven prepare .
Good luck to me , hehes .
But i promise my mum to stay at home from tomr onwards.
Go home study , be a good girl ! :D
Talk about yesterday first , prepare coffee .
*Promise that it will be a long post wor :D
Morning , watched tv , lame lame one.
After tat went out with big sis and parents.
Went shop shop around , today my father is in a good mood ?
But he very biased to my big sis los .
My big sis say want this thing then he immediately bought for her -.-
Jealous neh , then i bushuang ;x
My father then bought me a slice of chocolate cake !
Bought a lot of food , almost filling half of my stomach liao .
Plus a sweet dress , my mum chose it .
She think its nice , LOL .
Hahahs, after tat went ljs bought lunch for 2nd sis .
Then went home around 2 plus .
Around evening , meet up with yihan .
Long time never see her ler , she grown shorter.
LOL , just kidding , she is gonna kill me of what i said ;x
Hahahs , next friday meeting with her again *weets
Promise to cam-whore with her , hurhur ^^
Went to nearby playground , played swing .
Now my butt hurts sia , damm it .
LOL , okay the end ! :D

Eh wait , still got today ! :L
Hahahs morning watched tv again .
Woke up around 10 pm , ytd stayed up until 1plus neh .
Woke up by my dear father, keep lisiao me -.-
Then played computer , haish so sians .
Study half an hour then went to sleep .
LOL , dunn want to study las .
Actually nothing much to study uh ><
Sianns , around afternoon , walked to popo house alone .
Saw a lot of funeral , shock sia .
At least 5 okie , wad the hell -.-
Reached there around 4 plus .
Now my smallest cousin 30kg plus sia , wtf .
Almost same weight as me leh, pro los she .
After tat daddy took my cousins plus me & sis to ntuc .
He bought moo moo icecream for everyone of us .
*So nice of him today , hahahas .
Then went to playground , *cousin requested .
While my daddy continue his "shopping spree "
Played swing again , hahahahs .
Around 6 plus , went home liao.


Some lame pictures taken yesterday .
Take a look if you all want :D



Chocolate cake ! *yum yum

What my mum wrote on a sponge .
Dots , she put inside my drawer LOL .
Lame leh she , hahahas .
Okay done with my post!


No comments: